On this tour you’ll discover the Mediterranean lifestyle by taking a stroll through the seaside town of Sitges and enjoying a wine tasting at Bodegas Sumarroca.
Getting to Sitges
by public transport is simple and fast. Your guide will be waiting for you at 10am at the station to begin your hour-long tour of one of the most beautiful towns on the Catalan coast
. You’ll explore the old town where you’ll see architectural landmarks such as the noucentista-style Palau Maricel and the church with its amazing views of the sea. After your walking tour, you’ll take part in a tasting of the local sweet wine, Malvasia.
You’ll be taken from Sitges to Bodegas Sumarroca in the county of El Penedès. Here you’ll take a tour of the estate on a jeep
and discover the secrets of wine- and cava-making.
Afterwards, you’ll visit the winery and have a snack (olives, crisps, local cured sausage) accompanied by a wine tasting.
At 2pm you’ll be taken back to Sitges where you’ll be able to spend time exploring the town on your own, or take the train back to Barcelona.What does your booking include?
- Guided tour of Sitges and tasting of Malvasia.
- Transfer from Sitges to Bodegas Sumarroca.
- Tour of the Sumarroca estate and cava tasting.
- Tour of the winery followed by a snack and wine tasting.
- Transfer from Bodegas Sumarroca to Sitges.
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Length
: 3 hours and 30 minutes aprox. Meeting point
: Sitges train station. Rodalies Renfe R2 from pg. de Gràcia or Sants.
- Passengers must arrive at the departure point 10 min. before departure time.
- Please note that a minimum number of two people is required for the tours to go ahead.
Customer services provider: SUMARROCA