Come and discover the winery Bodegas Sumarroca. Its passion for, and dedication to the land have achieved a perfect combination of wine-producing tradition and an ability to innovate through its organic vineyards.
Share Sumarroca’s passion for wine on one of these activities:
1. Tour of the vineyards on a wine jeep + tasting
: You’ll go on a fun tour of the vineyards on a classic jeep while your guide tells you how the grapes are grown and about their different varieties. You’ll taste three of its wines and/or cavas before having lunch among the vines: bread rubbed with tomato (pa amb tomàquet), cured sausage, artisan cheeses, potato omelette. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn how to prepare pa amb tomàquet and drink from a porrón.
2. Tasting packs
: Enjoy a wine and or cava tasting tailored to your tastes. The tasting will take place among the vines and will be led, whenever possible, a member of the Sumarroca family.
What does your booking include?
- Basic: 2 White wines, 1 Rosé wine and 1 red wine.
- Variety (different types of grapes): 1 Xarel·lo, 1 Muscat, 1 Chardonnay, 1 Gewürztraminer and 1 Sauvignon blanc.
- Cava: 1 extra brut, 1 Brut Reserva, 1 Brut Rosé, 1 Brut Nature Gran Reserva and 1 Cuveé Brut Nature Gran Reserva.
- Prestige: 4 top wines and 1 cava.
According to the chosen option:
- 1. Tour of the vineyards on a jeep, wine and/or cava tasting and lunch.
- 2. Guided wine and/or cava tasting.
Times and length
- Tour of the vineyards on a wine jeep + tasting: from Monday to Friday; at 12:15pm. Length: 3 hours.
- Tasting packs: from Monday to Friday; at 11am.
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Meeting Point
: Sant Sadurní d'Anoia train station. Rodalies Renfe line R4 (Manresa - Vilafranca del Penedès - St. Vicenç de Calders) from pl. Catalunya or Sants, Sant Sadurní d'Anoia stop. Length of the journey: 45 minutes.
- Please note that a minimum number of two people is required for the tours to go ahead.
Customer services provider: SUMARROCA