Come and discover the winery Bodegas Sumarroca. Its passion for, and dedication to the land have achieved a perfect combination of wine-producing tradition and an ability to innovate through its organic vineyards.
Share Sumarroca’s passion for wine on one of these activities:
1. 3 Tasting products
2. Tasting packs
: Enjoy a wine and or cava tasting tailored to your tastes. The tasting will take place among the vines and will be led, whenever possible, a member of the Sumarroca family.
What does your booking include?
- Basic: 2 White wines, 1 Rosé wine and 1 red wine.
- Variety (different types of grapes): 1 Xarel·lo, 1 Muscat, 1 Chardonnay, 1 Gewürztraminer and 1 Sauvignon blanc.
- Cava: 1 extra brut, 1 Brut Reserva, 1 Brut Rosé, 1 Brut Nature Gran Reserva and 1 Cuveé Brut Nature Gran Reserva.
- Prestige: 4 top wines and 1 cava.
According to the chosen option:
- 1. 3 Tasting products.
- 2. Guided wine and/or cava tasting.
Times and length
- Visit + 3 tasting products: from Monday to Friday; at 11am. Saturday at 12noon.
- Tasting packs: from Monday to Friday; at 11am.
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Meeting Point
: Sant Sadurní d'Anoia train station. Rodalies Renfe line R4 (Manresa - Vilafranca del Penedès - St. Vicenç de Calders) from pl. Catalunya or Sants, Sant Sadurní d'Anoia stop. Length of the journey: 45 minutes.
- Please note that a minimum number of two people is required for the tours to go ahead.
Customer services provider: SUMARROCA