If you're a snow enthusiast who loves being surrounded by peaks higher than 3,000 metres, this trip will bring you an unforgettable experience! The Vall de Núria, in the Pyrenees, has the perfect combination of adventure and excitement in store, in an unbeatable setting.
The Vall de Núria ski and mountain resort is a unique treasure trove of nature and landscape.
To get there, take the unique rack railway, the tren cremallera. A magical ride along 12.5 km of track that will take you from Ribes de Freser to the station, on a gradient of more than 1,000 metres.
Núria is a place of pilgrimage whose origins are steeped in legend. We recommend you visit the shrine of the Virgin of Núria, located almost 2,000 metres above sea level, and delve into its history.
You'll also have the chance to visit the viewing point and go on a guided snowshoe tour around the shrine.
The Vall de Núria resort also has 8 km of skiing terrain comprising 11 Alpine ski slopes, a play park for kids, a sledding track and much more! .What does your booking include?
- Return trip by bus with English, Catalan and Spanish speaking courier and guide on board. (Barcelona - Ribes de Freser - Barcelona).
- Tickets for the Vall de Núria rack railway.
- Entrance to the viewing point (includes ticket for ski lift).
- Snowshoe guided tour and itinerary (2 hours 15 minutes).
- Discounts on activities, ski passes and snow equipment hire.
: from 8th December 2018 to 23rd March 2019. Saturdays at 8am. Arrives back in Barcelona at 7.15pm.Languages
: English, Spanish and Catalan.Meeting Point
: pl. Catalunya, 14. Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Bus: 16, 17, 41, 42, 55 and 141. Train: Rodalies Renfe and FGC: Catalunya stop.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before departure.
- Tours are free for under 8s.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you wear appropriate clothing and footwear for low temperatures and the snow.
- Ski passes and equipment hire not included.
- The snowshoe tour is subject to weather conditions.