The Costa Tour helicopter flight will give you unparalleled views of the city's coastline and its main landmarks, including the Sagrada Família and La Rambla.
Operated by Cathelicopters, the Costa Tour will amaze you with countless details you have never seen from the ground. You will fly over the World Trade Center, La Rambla, the Columbus Monument, the Maremàgnum leisure complex, the old harbour, the Port Vell, the Barceloneta fishing quarter, Marbella beach and the entire coastline as far as the Forum port.
You will fly on a Robinson 44 helicopter that seats up to three people. The maximum weight permitted per person is 110 kg.
When you arrive at the heliport, you will be asked to hand in your voucher/ticket and show your ID card or passport . Your weight will also be noted down before you are issued with your boarding card.
Until your flight is called, you should remain in the terminal near the boarding gate. Before you embark you will be given a safety drill and shown a map of the area you will be flying over.
A unique, unforgettable experience!.What does your booking include?
- 6-minute helicopter flight.
- Ear defenders.
- Safety drill.
- Assistance embarking and disembarking.
- Free locker storage during your flight.
- Access to the viewing terrace at the terminal where you can take photos.
- Free Wi-Fi at the Cathelicopters terminal.*Maximum weight per person = 110kg. If you exceed this weight you will have to buy two tickets.
: passengers must choose a morning or afternoon flight. Cathelicopters will contact them to arrange the exact flight time. If no convenient time can be arranged, a full refund will be issued.
Office hours in summer, Monday to Sunday, 10am to 7pm.
Office hours in winter, Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm. Saturday, 10am to 5pm. Sunday, 10am to 3pm. In winter, flight times may be changed due to light conditions.Closed
: 1/1, 25 and 26/12.Languages
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Flight time
: 6 minutes.Meeting point
: Cat heliport. Passeig de l'Escullera. Moll Adossat s/n de Barcelona. Metro: L3 Drassanes station, and a 20-minute walk, or a 5-minute taxi ride, to the terminal.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the flight departs.
- Maximum weight per person = 110kg. If you exceed this weight you will have to buy two tickets.
- Only five places are available per flight.
- Minors will not be allowed to travel unless they are accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for children aged under 4.
- A full refund will be issued if the flight is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or for technical reasons.
- There is a vending machine in the terminal selling coffee and soft drinks.
Customer services provider: CATHELICÒPTERS S.L.