Come to Montsec (Starlight Tourist Destination) and thrill to the sight of one of the best night skies in the world. You’ll also have the chance to enjoy dinner in an idyllic setting steeped in history.
Come and discover the secrets of the firmament with the scientific director of the Observatory, visit its facilities, enjoy a star-gazing session in the Telescope Park and delight your palate with the astronomy menu. See menu
At the end of 2012, Montsec and its skies were assessed using astronomy and tourism auditing processes established by the Starlight Foundation in order to certify Montsec’s suitability as a starlight reserve. In early 2013, the assessment concluded that Montsec and its sky were one of the best places in the world for stargazing
and enjoying the starlight.
A unique experience that won’t fail to impress.What does your booking include?
- Luxury bus transfer with Wi-Fi and guide.
- Screening of films and documentaries.
- Dinner featuring an astronomy menu together with descriptions by the scientific director of the Observatory.
- Admission to the Universe Observation Centre, the only one of its kind in Europe.
- Screening in the Montsec Eye: a planetarium with 3D technology and a sliding dome.
- Guided tour and stargazing session in the Telescope Park.
: departures at 5pm, returning at 2.30am.Languages
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Duration
: 9h. 30 min.Meeting point
: Arc de Triomf, Passeig Lluís Companys 15. Metro: L1, Arc de Triomf stop. Buses: 39, 51 and H16.
- Minors who are not accompanied by an adult will not be allowed to travel.
- Visit not recommended for the under 5s.
Customer services provider: TU I LLEIDA