Barcelona Pass Modernista has been designes to give visitors a greater insight into the Catalan art nouveau, modernisme, away from the major landmarks. It will enable you to discover the least-known works of the world-renowned architects and other gems of this artistic movement. There are so many modernista treasures waiting to be discovered!.
The card includes free admission to different modernista landmarks in Barcelona and its surrounding area
The card comes with a guidebook featuring information about the towns and places included:In Barcelona city
- Casa Amatller.
- Casa de les Punxes.
- Casa Vicens by Gaudí.
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista.
- Palau de la Música Catalana.
- Palauet Casades.
- Biblioteca Arús.
- Palau Baró de Quadras (Wednesday)
- Casa Rocamora (Thursday)
- Casa Felip (Friday)
- In Sitges: Cau Ferrat Museum and Maricel Museum.
- In Canet de Mar: Casa Museu Domènech i Montaner.
- In Mataró: Casa Coll i Regàs.
- In Terrassa: mNACTEC (Science and Technic Museum) and Casa Alegre de Sagrera.
: See calendarLength
: 7 days from the first time you use it.Collection points
: Turisme de Barcelona Tourist Information Offices:
*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- pl. Catalunya, 17-basement: from Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 8.30pm. 1/1: from 10am to 2.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 25/12.
- Barcelona City Hall. c/ Ciutat, 2. From Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 8pm. Saturday, Sundays and holidays from 9am to 3pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 9am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Mirador de Colom (Columbus Monument). Portal de la Pau, s/n: from Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 8.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Barcelona Airport. Terminals T1, T2 and metro L9 lobby: daily from 8.30am to 8.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.