Can you picture yourself enjoying a glass of wine or cava on board a modern yacht at dusk? On this tour, you'll set sail from the old harbour, the Port Vell, and sail along the coast while you watch the sun set. A romantic trip you can't afford to miss during your stay!
You'll enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona when the sky is getting ready to usher in the night.
You'll see how the city changes colour and its skyline is transformed while the sun sets
An experience you can accompany with a glass of cava or wine and a light snack. Unmissable!What does your booking include?
- 2-hour tour of the Barcelona coast on a 12-metre-long yacht.
- Includes wine, cava, snacks and fresh fruit.
- January, November and December, at 4.30pm
- February, at 5pm
- March and October, at 5.30pm
- April and August, at 7pm
- May, at 7.30pm
- June and July, at 8pm.
- September, at 6.30pm
: 2 hours.Meeting point
: Moll de la Barceloneta, 1, next to Museu d'Història de Catalunya. Metro: L4, Barceloneta. Buses: 14, 39, 45, 59, 64, 120, D20, V15 and V17.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time at the security control at the entrance to Marina Port Vell, where the skipper of your boat will be waiting for you. The control point is next to the Museu d'Història de Catalunya. The skipper, who will be wearing a black or white polo shirt with the Sailing Experience Barcelona logo, will take you through security to the marina and the activity will commence.
- Two adults are required for the trip to go ahead.
- Free for children aged under 2.
- Prices change according to season.
Customer services provider: NOVAMARIS - SAILING EXPERIENCE BCN