At Caldes de Montbui you'll be able to forget your worries and the stresses of everyday life and enjoy some quality time in the peace and quiet of a spa where times goes by at a leisurely pace. A day to find harmony within yourself and feel like new!
Caldes de Montbui has been a spa town since ancient times: in the Roman era its spa was set up on the site of hot springs. The town is still renowned today for the medicinal and therapeutic properties of its waters.
You'll be able to see for yourself at the Balneari Termes Victoria, where the water bubbles out at a temperature of 74ºC, the hottest on the Iberian Peninsula
. A relaxing series of treatments
awaits, including the hot pool with bubbles, jet showers of different heights, the hydrotherapy corridor, the circular shower and vaporarium.What does your booking include?
- Return trip on a scheduled bus route from Barcelona to Caldes de Montbui.
- Thermal spa treatment at the Balneari Termes Victoria lasting one and a half hours.
Bus (number 9, 202, 203) departure times
- Daily departures from Barcelona: at 9.30am and 10am.
- Return from Caldes de Montbui (bus station): at 4pm, 5.30pm and 8pm.
: place Tetuan, 24. Barcelone. Metro
: L2, Tetuan. L4, Girona. Bus
: 6, 19, 50, 51 and 55. The bus will leave you at Caldes de Montbui bus station, an 8-minute walk from the Balneari Termes Victoria.Address Balneari Termes Victoria
: c/ de Barcelona, 12. Times
: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 1.30pm and 4pm to 8pm. Sunday, 9am to 1.30pm. Closed
: 25th Decembre and from 8th to 31st January.
- The Balneari Termes Victoria is not adapted for people with disabilities.
- Not recommended for under 13 years.
Customer services provider: VIATGES PLUS SA