Come with your friends and family and go sailing together! You'll have a comfortable, spacious boat with crew at your disposal from where you'll be able to see the city from the sea or bathe in the calm waters of the Mediterranean.
Do you want to enjoy Barcelona in a different way? We'll give you the opportunity to hire a boat with a crew to go on a sea cruise
close to the Catalan capital.
This will be a great way to discover the Barcelona coast and enjoy the pleasures of sailing through the Mediterranean and having a swim in an exclusive private location, far from the beach and the bustle of the city.
An unmissable experience for lovers of the sea!What does your booking include?
- Hire of an Ocean Master 6.30 WA Navigator manned boat measuring 6.30 metres long and with a 115 CV Suzuki engine. Cruising speed of 20 knots (4,000 rpm) and a top speed of 33 knots (6,000 rpm). Includes a central console for two crew members with a door into the cabin, four seats on the bow and four on the stern.
- The boat also has a VHF transmitter, GPS plotter, bathing ladder, ice box, shower on the stern and spacious sun deck on the bow.
: Monday to Sunday, from May to September. The rest of the year Monday to Friday. Languages
: English, Spanish, Catalan and French. Length
: 1 or 2 hours.Meeting point
: Moll de la Marina, 11. Port Olímpic. Metro: L4. Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop. Bus: 36, 45, 59, 71, 92, V21 and H16. Tram: T4. Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop.
- Maximum capacity: 7 people plus the captain.
- The price includes fuel and crew hire.
- The boat is covered by fully comprehensive insurance and has all the necessary safety equipment for the crew.
Customer services provider: ESCOLA PORT | NÀUTICA