Be amazed by the oval rock formations on Montserrat, the ancient monastery and its most illustrious resident, the Black Madonna, La Moreneta.
Bus transfer to Montserrat where the magnificent, monumental Monastery
awaits you in the heart of the mountains.
The Aeri Cable car will take you to Montserrat Natural Park where you'll be able to go hiking through beautiful scenery
and enjoy unbeatable views from the top of the mountain.
On your way back you'll be able to listen to one of the world's most famous boys' choirs: the Escolania de Montserrat.What does your booking include?
- Transfer by private bus from Barcelona.
- English and Spanish speaking courier and guide throughout the journey.
- Tickets for the Aeri cable car.
- Visit to Montserrat Monastery.
- One hour hiking on Montserrat.
daily, at 8.30am. Closed:
25 /12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1. Languages:
English, Spanish, French and Germany.Length:
5,5 hours.Meeting point:
We Boutique Passeig de Gràcia. Passatge de la Concepció, 7. Metro: L3 and L5, Diagonal stop. Bus: 6, 7, 16, 17, 20, 22, 24, 33 and 34.
- Groups from 2 to 12 people.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- Visitors to the Montserrat Monastery are not permitted to wear braces, shorts or sandals.
- The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed, it is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up to 2hrs of queue.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: WE BARCELONA