Enjoy a unique, exclusive experience and discover the other side of Barcelona as you sail and enjoy views from the sea on board our schooner.
You’ll sail along the Barcelona coast, enjoying great music on board this unique vessel. You’ll depart from the old harbour, the Port Vell, to discover Barcelona from the sea.The Water district, 30-minute experience
– get ready to change your mindset and see the city from an unusual point of view:
You’ll sail close to Montjuïc, Maremagnum, the city’s fishermen and the Clock Tower.The Blue Side of Barcelona, 60-minute experience
– this route will take you along the seafront to enjoy views of the skyline with the la Sagrada Familia, Mapfre Towers, Agbar Tower and Olympic Marina, etc.
If you think you can only get the best views from the top of a mountain, maybe you need to discover the hidden magic of the sea.
Let yourself be carried away by the seductive rhythm of the waves and Mediterranean spirit. What does your booking include?
- 30-minute cruise inside Barcelona Harbour or a 60-minute trip or 90-minute trip along the Barcelona coast.
: from 9/4 to 31/10, daily
- 30-minute trip: 1.30pm and 5.30pm.
- 60-minute trip: 12pm, 2.30pm and 4pm.
- 90-minute trip: 6.30pm*. *Only from 15/6 to 15/9.
: from November to March.Language
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Length of trip
: 30 or 90 minutes, depending on the chosen option.Meeting point
: Moll d'Espanya, 7. Port Vell (opposite the Maremagnum shopping complex). Metro: L3, Drassanes station. Bus 14, 59, 91, 120, D20, H14 and V3.
- Under 5s, free.
- Facilities for passengers with reduced mobility and other disabilities.
Customer services provider: THIS IS MED