If you're planning a visit to Barcelona and want to discover the city from one of its main attractions – the sea – on board an amazing 8-metre yacht, this is an opportunity you just can't miss.
Enjoy Barcelona's urban landscape from the sea as you become one of the crew members on a 8-metre yacht with a professional skipper who will take you on this Mediterranean voyage.
The trips depart daily from the Olympic Marina and travel along the coastline as far as the old harbour, the Port Vell, where you'll see cruisers in their berths. Your last view before returning to the Olympic Marina will be the Maremagnum and the Columbus Monument.What does your booking include?
Based on the selected option:
- Private trip on a luxury yacht (1h or 2 depending on the selected option).
- 1 hour luxury yacht trip in regular departures.
- Private 1 hour: at 10am, 12.15pm, 3pm and 5.15pm.
- Private 2 hours: at 10am, 12.15pm and 3pm.
- With more passengers (regular departures) 1 hour: from 20/3 to 12/6 and from 19/9 to 30/10, Sundays at 12.15pm; from 13/6 to 18/9, Thursdays and Sundays at 12.15pm.
: English, Catalan, Spanish and Italian.Meeting Point
: Moll de Gregal, mooring, 1230 (in front of Taberna Gallega Restaurant). Metro: L4, Ciutadella Vila Olímpica stop. Bus 36, 45, 59, 71, 92, V21 and H16. Tram T4, parada Ciutadella Vila Olímpica.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- Maximunm passenger luxury yacht: 9 people.
- Under 4s travel free.
- We recommend you wear trainers or boat shoes, casual clothing in keeping with the season of the year and bring a complete change of clothing, shower gel and sun cream.
- Picnic or tapas menu available on the exclusive trips.
Customer services provider: BARCELONA YACHTS CHARTERS