Discover one of the most beautiful spots in the Mediterranean less than two hours away from Barcelona.
A trip along the ancient coastal paths used for decades by the guards and tobacco smugglers
which have been reclaimed as a hiking route on the Costa Brava.
Enjoy the Mediterranean landscape while you walk along the "Camí de Ronda": the coastal path that connects Palamós and Calella de Palafrugell
. Take advantage of the opportunity to relax and have a swim at some of the finest beaches and coves the Catalan coast has to offer. What does your booking include?
- Professional mountain guide.
- Four-hour trek. Low difficulty.
- Round trip by bus with a guide.
- Travel insurance.
: Monday to Friday, 1st April to 15th June and 15th September to 30th October. 8am departure and and return at 6pm.Length
: 10h approx.Languages
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Meeting point
: Ronda Universitat, 37 (on the corner of Rambla Catalunya). Metro: L1/L3, Plaça Catalunya station. Buses 24, 41, 42, 55, 66, 67, 68 and H16.
- Groups of no more than 7 people.
- Please wear suitable walking shoes. Trainers will suffice but no flip-flops or sandals.
- We recommend you bring a towel, swimming costume and sunscreen.
- We recommend you bring at least ½ litre of water per person.
- This activity is subject to favourable weather conditions.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Not recommended for children under 8.
Customer services provider: SCENIC WALKING BARCELONA