A walking tour of the most hidden corners of the Gothic Quarter that will take you back in time.
This guided walking tour
through the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter begins in the Plaça Nova (in front of the cathedral), passes through the ancient gate of Barcino, continues to the Jewish Quarter (El Call) and the most iconic squares (Plaça Sant Jaume, Plaça del Rei, Plaça de l'Àngel).
After the tour you'll be invited to sample some tapas in a traditional bar in the Born
neighbourhood. Bon appétit!.What does your booking include?
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic Quarter led by a professional guide
- Two canapé, one drink in a typical tapas bar in the Born neighbourhood and a typical desser "panellet".
Times and Languages
- English & Spanish: Thursday and Friday at 3.30pm. Saturday at 10h.
- French: Saturday at 10h.
: 2 hours and 30 minutes.Meeting point
: carrer de Montsió 10 (Rusc de Turisme). Metro: L1, Catalunya stop; L4, Sant Jaume stop; L3, Liceu stop. Bus: 45, 120, V15 and V17.
- Please arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before the tour commences.
- Free for under 9s.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: ICONO-Barcelona Cultural Services