Feel as if you're in the south of Spain and spend a relaxing evening at La Bodega Flamenca. Visit the exhibition held in honour of the genius of flamenco song and his art, enjoy the mouthwatering Andalusian cuisine and be amazed at the flamenco show that will leave you lost for words.
Flamenco is one of Spain's most widely recognised ancient traditions. A pure art form inextricably linked with Andalusia which has now been awarded "Intangible World Heritage" status by Unesco. One of the greatest geniuses of the genre was the flamenco singer Camarón de la Isla
who achieved the pinnacle of his success in the last 25 years of the 20th century.
In honour of this great performer, who injected new life into the flamenco genre and was one of its leading exponents, we give you the opportunity to enjoy our 60-minute show, inspired by the Cadiz-born singer
. The flamenco troupe is made up of great singers, guitarists, percussionists and dances, directed by "El Piraña", the percussionist for the highly prized maestro, Paco de Lucía
The show takes place at the La Bodega Flamenca, a unique venue popular with lovers of the world of flamenco, not far from the Sagrada Família. While you're enjoying the concert, you can delight your palate with a delicious menu inspired by the unique gastronomy of Andalusia. You'll be able to choose different menu combinations or, if you prefer, just have a drink. On the way into the club you'll be able to see an exhibition about Camarón, flamenco and his contemporaries
. After the show, you can browse the specialist shop where you'll be able to buy a special memento of this great day.What does your booking include?
- Flamenco show.
- Exhibition about Camarón de la Isla, his contemporaries and flamenco.
- Tasting menu consisting of one of the following three options:
- 1) Show + drink: Show plus glass of cava, wine, sangria, beer, soft drink or alcoholic drink with mixer.
- 2) Show + "Alegría" menu: Show plus drink during show and tasting menu of 6 tapas with drink and dessert included. See menu
- 3) Show + "Fandango" menu: Show plus drink during show and tasting menu of 11 tapas and dessert. Includes a bottle of wine per two people, two beers or two soft drinks. See menu
- 1st session: dinner at 6pm - show 7pm.
- 2nd session: dinner at 8.30pm - show 9.30pm
: Sunday.Length of the show
: 60 minutes.Address
: Casa Camarón de la Isla. Roger de Flor, 230. Metro: L4 and L5, Verdaguer stop. Bus: 6, 15, 20, 33, 34, 39, 43, 44, 45, 47, 55, B20 and B24.
Customer services provider: LA BODEGA FLAMENCA