The emblematic church of Santa Maria del Pi together with Riosta Barcelona invite you to discover the highest medieval tower in the city, located in the heart of La Rambla.
The visit will explain you the origins of the church and you'll take a look at its most emblematic elements: like the rose window – the biggest rose window in Catalonia-.
You will enter into the tower with its 54 metres of height
and you will be able to understand its history and gaze at its impressive structure. From the highest point of the bell tower, with the city at your feet, you will see a unique view of the mountains that surround Barcelona, the port and all the monuments and buildings that stand out from the rooftops of the city. The cost of your visit directly contributes to the charitable restoration of the Basilica del Pi.What does your booking include?
: Mondat to Sunday.Language
: Catalan, Spanish and Spanish/English.Closed
: 1/, 6/1, 25/12 and 26/12.Length of tour
: 45 minutes.Meeting point
: main door of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi. Plaça del Pi 7. Metro: L3 Liceu stop and L4 Jaume I stop. Bus: 14 and 59. FCC: Catalunya stop.
- This visit is unsuitable for children under 6 years old.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour commences.
- The ticket is only valid for the chosen day and time.
- The visit includes the 14th-century fortified bell tower which stands nearly 60 metres high. We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and bring a professional camera with you.
- The bell tower doesn't have a lift so the visit isn't suitable for people with reduced mobility or heart disease.
- For security reasons, Riosta reserves the right of cancelling an event due to bad weather.
- No changes or refunds will be accepted, except in the case of cancellation of the event.
- The route of the tour can be modified due to liturgical celebration
Customer services provider: RIOSTA BARCELONA