In the heart of the countryside, just over an hour away from Barcelona, you’ll find a park where you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the thrilling water rides. You’ll have a great time with all the family!.
This summer, we invite you to discover the water park Aqualeon. Come with your family and friends to enjoy a unique place in the heart of the countryside
full of adventures and fun.
The little ones can enjoy Kids’ Island, or try the wave pool, slides, ramps and the mini park: a whole world of water waiting to be discovered where parents can have total peace of mind in completely safe surroundings.
For the most adventurous, there are all kinds of slides
– open, enclosed, zigzag, extremely long and steeply sloping! Try out the Kamikaze, the Anaconda, the Rapid River and many more.What does your booking include?
- Admission to Aqualeon water park.
- From June 20 to July 14 from 11am to 6pm.
- From July 20 to August 25: 10.30am to 6.30pm.
- From August 26 to September 1: 11am to 6pm.
: Aqualeon ticket offices - Finca Les Basses, s/n Albinyana, Tarragona.How to get there
- Suburban rail (Rodalies Renfe) R2 Sur to Vilanova i la Geltrú + Bus (time: 9.15am; July and August: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday; September: Saturday and Sunday)
- Suburban rail (Rodalies Renfe) R4 to El Vendrell + Bus (time: 11.05am; Monday to Friday)
Customer services provider: AQUALEON