Do you want to make the most of the afternoon and visit one of the most dynamic and busy parts of Barcelona? Our expert guides will tell you everything you want to know about the sights and stop off at the points of interest. This afternoon tour makes it really easy!
Come on this tailor-made tour of Barcelona and spend a few hours gaining an insight into the secrets of the city and its history.
The tour will take you to some of the city's key landmarks and sights. You'll visit the famous Passeig de Gràcia and see the Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
, both are works from Antoni Gaudí and Unesco World Heritage Site. You'll be able to see other unique Gaudí landmarks, such as the amazing Park Güell
, renowned for its mosaic dragon on the main steps by the entrance; and the Sagrada Família, the architectural genius's unfinished masterpiece.
The tour will end up in front of Casa Batlló, only ten minutes walking distance from Catalunya Square.What does your booking include?
- Bilingual guide English/Spanish.
- Fully equipped bus with air-conditioned.
- Park Güell Walking Tour (includes the entrance).
- Walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia.
- Depending on the chosen option: admission to Casa Batlló and/or Sagrada Familia skip the line.
: from 26th March 2021 to 31st March 2022:
- The option without admission to Casa Batlló neither Sagrada Família: from 26/3 to 31/5 and from 1/11 to 31/3/21, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 2:30pm. From 1/6 to 31/10, daily at 3:30pm.
- The option with Casa Batlló admission: from 26/3 to 31/5 and from 1/11 to 31/3/21, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday a las 2:30pm. From 1/6 to 31/10, daily at 3:30pm.
- The option with Sagrada Familia admission: from 26/3 to 31/5 and from 1/11 to 31/3/21, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 2pm. From 1/6 to 31/10, daily at 3pm.
- The option with Sagrada Familia + Casa Batlló: from 26/3 to 31/5 and from 1/11 to 31/3/21, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 2pm. From 1/6 to 31/10, daily at 3pm.
: 1/1, 5/1, 6/1, 11/9, 24/9, 25/12 and 26/12.Languages
: English and Spanish.Length
: 4 hours.Meeting point
- The opción without main monuments admission and the option with Casa Batlló admission: Julià Travel Tours and Tickets Office, Estació del Nord (ground floor, in front of platform 19) c/Alí Bei 80. Metro: L1, Marina or Arc de Triomf stop. Bus: B20, B25, V21, V19 and H14. Train Rodalies Renfe: station Arc de Triomf. Tram: T4, Marina stop.
- Options with Sagrada Familia admission included: Julià Travel Tours and Tickets Office, c/ Sardenya, 311. Metro: L5 and L2, Sagrada Família stop. Bus: 10, 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50 and 101.
- Passengers must arrive at the departure terminal 15 min. before departure time.
- Under 4s: free.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 5% discount does not apply to the ticket witn Casa Batlló included.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL