You'll enjoy a luxury wine experience in the heart of nature on this e-bike itinerary while you discover the spectacular landscape of the Mediterranean coast. Includes a guided wine tasting.
Have you ever ridden an e-bike?. It's the perfect means of transport to explore open-air trails in an active and original way as it allows you to see a lot with little effort. This guided tour along Barcelona's coastline
will give you the opportunity to see pine forests, vineyards, beaches and, of course, the Mediterranean sea as never before.
After an hour and a half touring on your e-bike, you'll come to the Alta Alella estate in the Serralada de Marina Natural Park, an ancient stretch of land that is still very much alive. You'll visit the magnificent vineyards by the sea and a winery that produces top-quality ecological wines
Many of the wines from the Alta Alella can be found on the menus of the world's top restaurants. You find out how exceptional they are when you taste three of the finest in this unique wine-producing setting
presented by a wine expert.What does your booking include?
- Exclusive E-Bike Guided Tour with your bilingual professional guide.
- Visit to Alella Vineyards & Winery.
- Wine Tasting (3 wines) by the hand of a professional oenologist.
- Ride back to Barcelona by public transport (train).
from 24th March to 31st October; daily; at 9am.Language
: English, Spanish and French.Length of tour:
7 hours.Meeting point:
We Barcelona Experience shop (near Barcelona Cathedral) c/ Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3-5. Metro: L3, Liceu; L4, Jaume I stop. Bus: 14, 17, 19, 40, 45 and 59.
- Please, arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall.
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
- Small groups of 2 to 16 people.
Customer services provider: WE BARCELONA