The most fun and exhilarating way to explore Barcelona’s coastline. Enjoy unique views of the Barcelona skyline as you navigate the coast on these guided jet ski tours. Cooling and thrilling!
In summer, you can combat the heat in the shade of a palm tree, but the beaches of Barcelona offer you water sports that are exciting and cooling at the same time
. If you want to have fun on the sea, hop on board a Jet Ski, a motorised watercraft that guarantees a thrilling ride.
Zoom through the Mediterranean at the helm of a motorised watercraft, past Barcelona’s beaches. Driving a Jet Ski is really easy. The instructor will give you the necessary safety briefing and be on hand to deal with any questions or problems you may have.
You don’t need any qualifications to hire a Jet Ski, so you can book straightaway. Let yourself be carried away by the matchless views of the horizon and live an adrenaline-fuelled adventure. An excellent way to sightsee, do sport and enjoy the sea to the full!.What does your booking include?
- Guided tour with an officially qualified instructor.
- Safety briefing so you can operate your Jet Ski safely and competently.
- Harbourside staff, surveillance, mooring and insurance
- Civil liability and accident insurance.
Depending on the chosen option:
- Jet Ski hire according to the chosen length of tour: 30 minutes or 1 hour.
: April to October: daily, 10am to 7pm. November to March: daily, 11am to 5pm.Length
: 30 minutes or 60 minutes.Meeting point
: Port Olímpic, moll de Marina marquee, on the corner with the Moll de Mestral. Port Olímpic. Metro: L4, Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop. Bus: 36, 41, 45, 59, 71 and 92.
- Please phone Five Star Barcelona +34 674 179 208, at least 24 hours in advance to check time in order to avoid waiting.
- The Jet Skis have a man-overboard device that will be connected to the driver’s life jacket.
- Minimum age 16.
- The Jet Skis are equipped with the most advanced security systems.
- A minimum distance of 50 metres must be kept between each Jet Ski.
- During the trips, the Jet Skis must remain 200 metres away from the beach.
- When entering and leaving the port, the Jet Ski must keep to a speed of 3 knots until they reach the marker buoys at the port entrance.
- Any clients who fail to comply with the safety measures will have their Jet Ski deactivated and be towed back to port.
- A 100€ for each JetSki deposit is required before departure. This will be refunded at the end of the trip.
- It is recommended to use sun cream.
Customer services provider: CORSA NÀUTICA