Discover the city on the six smart routes We Barcelona have prepared for you and get everywhere in the city on this modern ebike! You'll also be able to hire an iPhone with a built-in GPS device that will keep you informed about the main place of interest at all times.
is the perfect vehicle to get around the city in a fun and original way and allows you to see many of the major landmarks without exerting yourself.
The Montjuïc and FCBarcelona Olympic Route, Mediterranean Barcelona
, with the beaches and fishermen's quarters, Gaudí's Barcelona
with the Sagrada Família and La Pedrera, and the Modernisme Trail
, with architectural landmarks such as the Palau de la Música and Hospital de la Santa Creu, are just some of the suggested itineraries so you can enjoy the Catalan capital's wonderful climate. And if you want to see a bit of everything, we suggest the Barcelona Highlights
trail which will take you to the most important parts of the city on a route that takes between four to eight hours.
Come and try this convenient and fun means of urban transport and enjoy the city and its excellent bicycle lane network which will take you anywhere in the city!.What does your booking includes?
- Smart electric bike hire (Smart-Mercedes Benz or Ecobike) with operating instructions, lock, helmet, bottle of water and a city map.
Pick-up time for bikes
: 10am to 4pm.Closed
: 25th and 26th December and 1st January.Length
: 4 hours. The level of difficulty is medium.Meeting point
: We Catedral shop, c/ Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3-5. Metro: L4, Jaume I stop and L3, Liceu stop.
- You must leave a cash or credit card deposit of 100€ for Ecobikes and 200€ for Smart Bikes.
- This activity is not suitable for the disabled or visually impaired.
- We do not have bikes for people under 4 ft (130 cm) in height.
- Customer service line for enquiries or in the event of any incidents: 934 676 178. The lines are open from 9am to 9pm.
Customer services provider: WE BARCELONA