Located in Plaça del Fòrum, Barcelona Bosc Urbà is a new concept in adventure parks.
More than 50 attractions
so you can enjoy adventure sports in the city. Bungee jumping, zip wires, nets, creepers, suspension bridges and trunks on platforms of up to 6 metres in height.Three circuits of varying difficulties
designed for children and their families as well as thrill-seekers.What does your Bosc Urbà booking include?
One of the following circuits:
Family circuit: Try your hand at these 14 games of skill for the whole family. Suitable for over 8s. Participants must be over 1.35m tall. Medium/low difficulty.
Sports circuit: Feel the adrenaline rush as you slide down the amazing zip lines. Suitable for over 11s. Participants must be over 1.45m tall. Medium/low difficulty.
High-altitude jumping: Jump non-stop on the trampolines suspended over 5 metres in the air. Suitable for over 5s (children aged under 7 must be accompanied by an adult). We recommend you wear socks instead of shoes/trainers so you can enjoy the experience to the full.
: Weekends and holidays.Closed
: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12, 26/12, from 22nd May to 10th June.Meeting point:
plaça del Fòrum, s/n. Metro L4, Maresme/Fòrum stop. Bus: 7, 36, 41, 43, 141 and B23. Tram Besòs T4, Forum stop.Safety
- We have obtained safety certification from ARP Prevención, a company specialising in the certification of adventure parks and their attractions.
- Our circuits are equipped with the Click-it safety system of smart carabiners.
- Each participant is equipped with a harness with a double carabiner attachment.
- All participants receive a briefing and do a small test circuit before starting the activity to make sure they understand how the equipment works and how to move around the attractions.
- The activities are supervised by specialised monitors.
- The condition of the equipment and circuits is checked daily by the park staff.
We recommend the use of gloves, particularly in low temperatures.
Customer services provider: BARCELONA BOSC URBÀ