If you like music and dance you can't miss Ópera y Flamenco. The show is a unique fusion of operatic singing, Spanish operetta and the bewitching spell of flamenco dancing. You can see it at the Palau de la Música Catalana or Teatre Poliorama in Barcelona.
Opera y Flamenco recounts the tempestuous love story between dancers interpreted by their spirits: the soprano and tenor. Sensual dance sequences alternate with the most famous operatic arias (Verdi’s “Il Trovatore”, Bizet’s “Carmen”, Puccini’s “Tosca”, Puccini’s “La Bohème”...) in a perfect fusion of the aesthetic beauty of flamenco and great opera.
A show that is unique in its fusion of the beauty of opera with the passion of flamenco.What does your booking include?
: Juan Gómez “Chicuelo”, S. Amaya “El Tati” (guitarra), D. Granato (piano), Carlos Caro (violín) and J. Sanchez (percusión)Soloists
: Charo Tris (soprano) and Ezequiel Casamada (tenor)Bailaores
: Maria José Gonzáles and Iván AlcaláCantaores
: Thais HernandezArt Direction
: Juan Gómez “Chicuelo”
Dates and Times
- Teatre Poliorama: days 7th, 9th and 30th; at 9:30pm.
- Teatre Poliorama: day 2nd; at 7pm.
- Teatre Poliorama: days 15th and 29th; at 7pm. Day 5th; at 9:30pm.
- Palau de la Música: days 10th, 20th and 24th; at 9:30pm.
- Teatre Poliorama. La Rambla 115. Metro: L1 and L3, plaça Catalunya. Bus: 14, 59 and 91.
- Palau de la Música Catalana. Palau de la Música, 4-6. Metro: L1 and L4, Urquinaona. Bus: 17, 45 and V17.
Customer services provider: ÓPERA Y FLAMENCO
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".