Live a true adventure based on a new experience: a hot air balloon flight. From the moment the balloon starts to inflate until it lands and is packed away, this will be an unforgettable experience you will treasure forever. Come and enjoy a feast of sights and new sensations as you glide through the air.
The trip lasts all morning and consists of a flight of about 90 minutes above the city of Vic
and the county of Osona. Participants will be encouraged to play an active role in inflating, deflating and packing away the balloon and planning the route.
Our pilots are highly qualified
and have great deal of experience to guarantee you will enjoy a safe and pleasant flight. They all have the requisite qualifications from the Spanish Civil Aviation Authority, a valid pilot's licence, and are also qualified commercial pilots.What does your booking include?
- Balloon ride (90 minutes).
- Typical lunch in a restaurant in the area.
- Handing out of flight certificates signed by the pilot.
- Civil responsibility insurance.
- Summer season (April-October): Monday to Sunday at 7am.
- Winter season (November-March): Monday to Sunday at 9am.
: 25/12 and 31/12.Languages
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Lenght
: 90 minutes.Meeting point
: Osona Tourist Office, Vic. 11, Eix onze de Setembre. Direct Renfe (Spanish Rail) service from Sants Estació, plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf and Sant Andreu Arenal stations.
- Our fleet consists of balloons with different carrying capacities: 2, 4, 6, 10 and 12 passengers.
- Flights are suitable for all age groups, except pregnant women, people with illnesses that may hinder their participation.
Customer services provider: BALO TOURS S.L.