With the transport passes offering unlimited travel for two days or more, you'll be able to get around the city and its surrounding area and save yourself time and money. Discover Barcelona at your leisure and with peace of mind as you'll be able to use the metro, buses and trams as many times as you like.
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in its different neighbourhoods, enjoy its green areas and walk along the seafront. The city's metro and bus network, which is one of the best in Europe
, is the best means of transport to discover the city.
Use the travel passes that offer unlimited travel for two days or more on the integrated central rail network and let the city surprise you while you enjoy the added convenience of being able to change your plans and use a specific means of transport.
You'll be able to use any tram, bus and metro line operated by the Metropolitan Transport System (TMB), the Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat (FGC) city network and RENFE suburban trains as often as you like
. You can also use your card to travel from Barcelona Airport. You can buy or pick up your card at the tourist information offices at the two terminals.What does your booking include?
- Two-, three-, four- or five-day travel pass.
- Offering an unlimited number of journeys on the metro and buses operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB), Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat (FGC) city network, the TRAM, Renfe suburban trains zone 1 and Barcelona airport metro and train.
- The passes must be collected from the Turisme de Barcelona information offices in Plaça Catalunya or at terminals 1 or 2 of Barcelona Airport.
- The offices open daily except for 1st January and 25th December. The airport offices are also closed on 26th December.
- Pick-up time is 8.30am to 8.30pm.
Customer services provider: TMB-TRANSPORTS METROPOLITANS DE BARCELONA