Barcelona Scooter provides a guided panoramic tour of Barcelona's main tourist landmarks, on automatic 125 cc scooters, escorted by a guide who talks about the history of the sights on the tour.
Barcelona Scooter gives you the opportunity to explore and enjoy Barcelona in a different and highly original way
, and provides an alternative to conventional tours.
Barcelona Scooter helps you make the most of your stay in the city and enjoy a ride among Barcelona's main landmarks
. See Scooter tour mapWhat does your booking include?
- Bike lock.
- Insurance covering civil liability, third-party damage, and medical care.
: Thursday at 3.30pm. Saturday at 10.30am.Languages
: Catalan, Spanish and English.Duration
: 3 hours, with stops at the main points of interest of Barcelona and one rest stop.Meeting point
: Cooltra Offices - Via Laietana,6. Metro L4: Barceloneta. Bus 17, 39 and 64.Conditions
for taking part in the guided scooter tour:
- Minimum age for participants is 21 years.
- Valid driving licence for Spain: a driving licence held for 3 years is sufficient.
- Drivers must show their ID card or passport at the departure point.
- The hirer must present a credit card which can guarantee a deposit of 500 €.
- Guaranteed departures. Limited places: maximum 10 scooters per group.
- You should be at the departure point 10 minutes before the visit begins.
- If you prefer to tour the city under your own steam, you can rent a scooter and experience the city like one of the locals. + on Scooter rental.
Customer services provider: COOLTRA MOTOS