Scooters are one of the nippiest ways of getting around and this makes them particularly highly rated in Barcelona. Hop on to a Cooltra scooter and make the most of your time in the city as you travel swiftly and cheaply through one of the cities in Europe with the most scooters.
Scooters are the most dynamic and practical vehicle to get around a city like Barcelona. That's why we invite you to explore the city's streets by hiring a state-of-the-art 125 cc Cooltra scooter.
Forget about opening times and ride along at your own pace while you enjoy the city like a local. The tips and suggestions you'll be given at the pick-up point will let you know what to visit.
Parking a scooter in Barcelona is really easy. You can practically go from door to door without traffic jams or having to walk a long way. You'll be able to visit the city's highest landmarks, such as Park Güell and Tibidabo, and head on down to the beaches to chill out.
You can hire your Cooltra scooter by the day or for months with unlimited mileage and everything you'll need to guarantee your safety.
What does your booking include?
- 125cc Cooltra scooter.
- Bike lock and helmet.
- Technical instructions and recommendations.
- Comprehensive third-party damage insurance is included. Collision Damage Waiver subject to an excess of 500 €.
- Up to 5 € discount available if you take a taxi to our offices (receipt must be shown).
Scooter pick-up and drop-off:
at the Cooltra offices. Pg de Joan Borbó, 80-84. Bus 17, 39 and 64.
- Minimum rental period: 1 day (10am to 8pm).
- Minimum age for drivers: 21.
- You must bring an ID card or passport and a valid driving licence for Spain for mopeds or cars held for at least 3 years.
- When renting you must leave a 150 € cash or credit card deposit.
- A second helmet for passengers can be hired for 3€.
- We also offer guided scooter tours of Barcelona. Barcelona scooter sightseeing
Customer services provider: COOLTRA MOTOS