Enjoy the first Ferrari Land in Europe! 70,000m2 of sheer fun at a unique theme park. Come and enjoy an unforgettable experience for all the family that won't fail to impress.
Come and enjoy the Ferrari experience through its spectacular rides and attractions: the highest -112 m- and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe
which goes from 0 to 180 km/h in just 5 seconds; a 570 m race track which is ideal for the whole family, an authentic F1 simulator, and much more.
You'll also be able to discover the six worlds at PortAventura Park
: Mediterranean, Polynesia, Sésamo Aventura, China, Mexico and Far West; with more than 40 rides and attractions to test your mettle and lots of entertainments for you to enjoy. What does your booking include?
- Air-conditioned bus transfer from Barcelona.
- Admission to Ferrari Land (from 11am to 5pm or from 6pm, depending on your chosen option).
- Admission to PortAventura Park.
: from 23rd March to 6th January 2019
- from 23/3 to 4/11: daily at 9:30am.
- from 10/11 to 2/12: Saturday and Sunday at 9:30am.
- from 6/12 to 9/12: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:30am.
- from 15/12 to 23/12: Saturday and Sunday at 9:30am
- from 24/12 to 6/1: daily at 9:30am.
From 23/3 to 15/6 and from 12/9 to 6/1: departure of the bus back to Barcelona: 7.30pm. Estimated arrival: 9pm. From 16/6 to 11/9 departure of the bus back to Barcelona: 8pm. Estimated arrival: 9.30pm.
: 12 houres aprox.Closed
: 1/1 and 25/12Meeting point
: Julià Travel Office. Metro: L1 and L2, Universitat stop or L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Bus: 14 and 59. FGC: Catalunya stop.
- Please, arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- Food not included.
- Under 3s: free entry.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL