This tour will give you the opportunity to take part in Barcelona's gastronomic culture on a visit to a market where you'll also sample a wide selection of local tapas and drinks; followed by a meal in a nearby restaurant.
If you want to gain an in-depth insight into Catalan gastronomy, the best way is to visit a food market and discover the fresh, seasonal produce.
This tour will take you to the bustling El Ninot Market which has been recently refurbished where you?ll be able to see stall holders and local shoppers going about their daily business and sample some tapas too
This market is located in the heart of the Eixample district and you?ll also be taken on a walking tour of the neighbourhood during which you'll learn about the Barcelonians' culture and lifestyle.
You?ll round off your tour with a tapas meal at a neighbourhood restaurant.What does your booking include?
- Guided tour of the market.
- Tapa tasting at four stalls inside the market.
- Surprise dessert and a glass of cava or coffee in a pastry shop.
: Tuesday to Saturday, 12 noon to 3pm.Languages
: English, Spanish and French.Length
: 3 hours.Meeting Point
: main entrance, Mercat del Ninot. c/ Mallorca, 133. Metro: L5, Hospital Clínic. Buses: 20, 37, 59, H10 and V11.
- At least two people must sign up for the tour to go ahead.
- If you wish to take the tour in other languages (Italian, German, Portuguese, Rumanian and Catalan) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , tel: 932 853 832.
- Coeliac and vegetarian options available, please contact email@example.com , tel: 932 853 832.
Customer services provider: FOOD LOVER TOUR