The Sagrada Família is the iconic symbol of the bold and original Catalan offshoot of art nouveau, modernisme, which sought to transfer the forms of nature to architecture.
Did you know that this tour will give you the chance to ride the lift inside one of the Sagrada Família's two towers and enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona
You'll also be able to visit the crypt where its creator Antoni Gaudí is buried; the slender, imposing basilica, and the museum, which opened in 1961 and is located in the semi-basement on the Passion façade. Here you’ll find out about the history and evolution of the basilica through sketches, plaster models and photos.
You'll be able to discover all the secrets of Gaudí's life and work.
Let yourself be captivated by the beauty of the basilica and don't miss a single detail. Everything has a significance at the Sagrada Família!What does your booking include?
- Official bilingual guide (English-Spanish or French-Spanish) who will accompany you throughout the tour.
- Entrance to the Sagrada Família and museum with guided tour included. Visit one of the towers using the lift.
: see calendarClosed
: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1, 5/1, 6/1, 11/9 and 24/9.
: English, Spanish, French, Italiy and German.Length of visit
: 1 hour 30 minutes approximately.Meeting point
: Julià Travel office. Plaça de la Sagrada Familia, 3. The tour ends at the Sagrada Família.Please remember
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes when visiting the Sagrada Família.
- Visitors to the Sagrada Familia are not permitted to wear braces, shorts or sandals.
- You may have to wait between the end of the guided tour of the basilica and museum and the visit to the towers due to the limited numbers permitted in the lifts.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the lifts inside the towers may remain closed.
- For safety reasons, children aged 6 to 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You may have to use the stairs to come down the towers.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL