A unique opportunity to discover a unique modernista house that has never been open to the public, and delve into a fantastical world of knights, princesses and dragons. You'll also be able to visit the rooftop and enjoy amazing views of the city!.
The Terradas family commissioned Josep Puig i Cadafalch to create this building with spectacular results. The Casa de les Punxes broke with all architectural conventions. This majestic mansion, built in 1905, is reminiscent of a medieval castle and reveals the influences of different architectural movements, countless technical innovations and a plethora of decorative elements of great artistic value, including stained glass, wrought iron, ceramics and sculptures.This interactive, multisensory tour will take you deep into the history and spirit of the house; you'll find out about its designer, the architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch, and relive the legend of Saint George
, which is one of the main leitmotifs of modernisme and a recurrent presence in the Casa de les Punxes. The tour will take you to the enigmatic rooftop where you'll be able to enjoy amazing views of the city.
Discover this unique house, its designer and the legend that brings them together. What does you booking include?
Depending on the chosen option:
- Audioguided tour: general tour including a visit to the first floor and rooftop. An audioguide is included in the price and available in 10 languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Chinese and Russian).
- Guided tour: Tour led by a specialist guide. You'll visit places not included in the general tour.
- Exclusive tour: Tour led by a specialist guide. You'll visit places not included in the general tour. A glass of cava is inlcuded.
Times and Languages
- Audioguided visit: from Monday to Sunday, from 9am to 8pm. Last admission 7pm. English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
- Guided visit: English at 4pm; Catalan at 11am, 12noon and 1pm and Spanish at 5pm.
- Exclusive visit: at 6pm; in English Monday and Wednesday, in Catalan Thursday and Saturday, in Spanish Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
: 25/12.Meeting point
: Casa de les Punxes ticket office. Avda. Diagonal, 420. Metro: L4 and L5, Verdaguer stop; L3 and L5, Diagonal stop. Buses: 6, 20, 33, 34, 39, 45, 47, H8 and N5. FGC: Provença stop.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
Customer services provider: CASA DE LES PUNXES