Shops made in Barcelona: handcrafted items, interior design, deli produce, jewellery, footwear... An experience designed for you to enjoy Barcelona's most inspirational shops.
Get to know the most authentic side of Barcelona on this guided tour of the most inspiring shops
in the city.
Discover century-old establishments, modern ateliers of local designers, delicatessens
, and shops selling handcrafted items, fashion, jewellery or accessories in the unique historic and architectural surroundings of Barcelona's most atmospheric districts.
Through the aromas, the flavours, the textures and direct contact with the creators and producers of articles made in Barcelona
you will gain an extraordinary insight into the most authentic shops in the city.
Barcelona Genuine Shops is a truly delightful experience for the senses to savour.What does your booking include?
- A 3-hour tour led by an expert guide.
- Tastings, gifts and samples of different products.
- The Barcelona Shopping Guide and Barcelona Shopping Map.
- The Barcelona Shopping Card, which offers discounts in more than 80 shops.
: Friday at 3.30pm (except public holidays).Closed
: 6th January, from 14th January to 20th April and 8th December.Languanges
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Length
: 3 hours.Meeting point
: Turisme de Barcelona Tourist information office: c/ Ciutat 2. Metro: L3, Liceu stop and L4, Jaume I stop (doesn't have a lift). Bus: 45 and V17.
- At least two people must sign up for the tour to go ahead.
- Please, arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before the tour commences.