A walking tour of the most hidden corners of the Gothic Quarter that will take you back in time.
This guided walking tour
through the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter begins in the Plaça Nova (in front of the cathedral), passes through the ancient gate of Barcino, continues to the Jewish Quarter (El Call) and the most iconic squares (Plaça Sant Jaume, Plaça del Rei, Plaça de l'Àngel). The tour ends in front of the Santa Caterina Market.
After the tour you'll be invited to sample some tapas in a traditional bar in the Born
neighbourhood. Bon appétit!.What does your booking include?
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic Quarter led by a professional guide
- Canapé and drink in a typical tapas bar in the Born neighbourhood.
Times and languages
- English & Spanish: Thursday at 3.30pm.
- French: Saturday at 10am.
- English: Sunday at 10am.
: 2 hours and 30 minutes.Meeting point
: pl. Nova, 5 (in front of Col·legi d'Arquitectes). Metro: L1, Catalunya stop; L4, Sant Jaume stop; L3, Liceu stop. Bus: 45, 120, V15 and V17.
- Please arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before the tour commences.
- Free for under 9s.
Customer services provider: ICONO SERVEIS CULTURALS