Embark on an experience along the Barcelona coast on a 12-metre yacht. Discover the Mediterranean Sea and some of the city's landmarks while you enjoy a pre-lunch drink and snack or continental breakfast at dawn.
Discover Barcelona as you ply the Mediterranean on a yacht. You'll sail along the Barcelona coast with a professional skipper at the helm.
You'll be able to choose between a two and a half hour sail at dawn and enjoy breakfast
or enjoy a cool glass of vermouth and a snack
. Relax and enjoy the sunshine, the sea breeze and, weather permitting, a dip in the sea. Snacks, drinks and fresh fruit will be available throughout the trip.What does your booking include?
- Trip along the Barcelona coast on a 12-metre yacht.
- Professional skipper.
- Continental breakfast at dawn (private departures. Maximum 11 pax.) or pre-lunch drink and snack including seasonal fruit.
- You'll have the chance to swim in the Mediterranean if the weather conditions allow.
Breakfast: daily, at 9.30am.Languages
Pre-lunch drink (vermut): daily, at 12 noon and 2.30pm.
Breakfasts at dawn (private departures. Maximum 11 pax.): daily, January, February, September and November at 7am; March, April and May at 6.30am; June at 5.45am; July at 6am; August at 6.30am; October and December at 7.30am.
: Spanish and English.Length
: 2h(breakfast option), 1h 30min (pre-lunch drink option).Meeting point
: Marina Port Vell, c/. Escar 26, mooring. Metro: L4, Barceloneta stop. Bus: 14, 39, 45, 59, 64, 120, D20, V15 and V17.
- Prices change according to season.
- It is recommended to wear: trainers or boat shoes, casual clothing in keeping with the season of the year and sun cream.
- The activity will take place according to logistical requirements and demand. This means that one or more sailing boats will be used, of the same or greater length than the one shown in the photo in the product description.
Customer services provider: NOVAMARIS / SAILINGEXPERIENCEBCN