Join this walking gourmet and historical guided tour through El Born and Gothic neighborhoods in Barcelona. Discover the stories behind its streets and enjoy several delicious tapas, local products and exquisite wines in up to three or four different bars and restaurants.
Enjoy a culinary and historical experience
walking through the streets of the Gothic Quarter and el Born with an expert local guide. The tour takes place around the historical center of Barcelona because it has a lot to offer: architecture, cultural legacy, gastronomy, historical spots...
This delicious trail will delight your senses as you stop off at four different tapas restaurants
where you'll be able to sample the best dishes of the Catalan cuisine in order to make you feel the essence of our gastronomy.
The tour will give you the knowledge of what to order in the future in any Spanish restaurant, also the conception of the past and present of the city, and some other tips and secrets that Barcelona hides. Each guide will take you to the best venues in the area, carefully selected by themselves.
Discover typical tapas such as the Iberian ham, various cheeses, "pimientos del padrón", the spicy patatas bravas, the typical bread with tomato, an awesome octopus and several other foods accompanied by the suitable local wine and the best company.
If you believe the best way to discover a culture is through its gastronomy and history, this is your perfect tour.What does your booking include?
- Full dinner with tapas, local products tasting and local wines.
- Walking historical tour with a local guide.
- Historic review of the town.
: Monday to Saturday, at 6pm.Language
: 3 hours.Meeting Point
: plaça Sant Jaume (outside Costa Coffeee Bar). Metro: L4, Jaume I. Bus: 14, 17, 45, 59, 91 and V17.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour departs.
- This route isn't recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Groups of up to 8 people only.
- Groups of more than 8 people or tour in other languages or days must book visits in advance by phoning 932 853 832 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer services provider: ETAPATAPA