Come and discover Barcelona by combining different ways of enjoying the city. You’ll ride on the Barcelona Bus Turístic, go to the top of the Columbus Monument, taste a wine and end with a fantastic bird’s eye view of the city on a helicopter. All part of the same package!
To make sure you get the most out of Barcelona, we invite you to discover the city from three surprising angles
You’ll travel on the Barcelona Bus Turístic
, which runs on three different routes that will take you to the city’s most important sights, and enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona.
You’ll take a thrilling helicopter ride
and enjoy great views of wide avenues such as Passeig de Gràcia and neighbourhoods including Pedralbes, Poblenou, Sants, the Eixample and Montjuïc; important landmarks like the Sagrada Familia and the Camp Nou… and not forgetting the coast with its promenade and old harbour, the Port Vell, and many other attractions.
You’ll go to the top of the Columbus Monument
to enjoy 360-degree views of Barcelona from east to west, and north to south and taste a wine
from the region.What does your booking include?:
- Ticket for the three routes with the Barcelona Bus Turístic, valid for 1 day: See the map of the Barcelona Bus Turístic tourist tours
- Informative guide in 3 languages listing the stops on the different routes.
- Audioguide in 16 languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
- Discount-voucher booklet for sightseeing attractions.
- Free direct-connection Wi-Fi on the Barcelona Bus Turístic.
- Smartphone app with information about the service and the city.
- 10-minute flight in a modern, comfortable helicopter.
- Flight insurance.
- All taxes are included in the price.
- Admission to the Columbus Monument.
- Tasting of wine or cava.