Thrill to the power of flamenco in the auditorium of the Las Arenas shopping complex. Let yourself be captivated by a flamenco troupe of internationally renowned artists, while you enjoy a delicious supper, some tapas and a drink.
In the unique surroundings of what was one of the world's most beautiful bullrings
, we give you the chance to enjoy a great show brought to you by a wonderful troupe of artists, directed by the choreographer Susana Escoda and producer and singer, Sara Flores. Choose from an alcoholic or soft drink and a selection of typical, mouthwatering Spanish tapas or a Mediterranean menu rounded off with a Catalan dessert.
Feel the emotions surface with a varied programme featuring the most profound and personal compositions, including the tango, the Soleá por Bulerías and Seguiriyas
, in which the performers give free rein to their anguish, and the more exuberant examples of the flamenco art, such as Alegrías, Bulerías and Tanguillos, which extol the festive spirit. What does your booking include?
Based on the selected option:
- Show: visit to the flamenco gallery and admission to a flamenco show.
- Drink Show: visit to the flamenco gallery, admission to the show and glass of sangria, beer or soft drink.
- Panoramic Tapas Menu: visit to the flamenco gallery, admission to the show, assortment of Spanish tapas, drink and mineral water (on a terrace with panoramic views).
- Flamenco Menu Special: visit to the flamenco gallery, admission to the show, menu consisting of paella with a bowl of salad and Catalan desserts, drink and mineral water (on a terrace with panoramic views).
: Mondayd to Sunday at 6.30pm, 8pm and 9.30pm. Meeting point
: Centre Comercial Las Arenas. Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 373 - 385. Metro: L1 and L3, plaça Espanya stop, Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat: plaça Espanya stop. Bus: 13, 23, 27, 37, 46, 91, 150, H12, H16 and D20.
- Free entrance under 6 yerars old
Customer services provider: EVENTS ARTISTICS RMP