Not far from Barcelona, on a privileged site in the heart of the Penedès, the Torres Winery is the perfect place to enjoy all kinds of unique activities including wine tastings, a range of food and wine pairings and exclusive, personalised tours. Let yourself be captivated by the culture of wine and come and discover the history of this family-run winery where the endeavours and passion of five generations have made Torres one of the world’s iconic wine brands.
We invite you to enjoy nature, the land, and delight your palate with a fine wine. The Torres Winery opens its doors to show you the peaceful spot where it makes its wines and the work it has been doing to preserve the environment for many years.
Let yourself be enchanted by an interesting and exhilarating walking tour during which you will learn about organic viticulture
and visit the spectacular Waltraud Cellar whose amazing views are the perfect frame for a tasting of three wines and appetizers.What does your booking include?
- Welcome and explanation of the history and origins of Torres.
- Walking tour of the Mas La Plana vineyards.
- Tour of the Waltraud winery.
- Tasting of three wines with appetizers.
Times and Languages
- English: from Monday to Saturday at 10.45am and *3.45pm *(Except July and August). Sundays and holidays at 10.45am.
- Catalan: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, at 9.30am.
- Spanish: Saturdays at 10.30am and *4.15pm *(Except July and August). Sundays and holidays at 10.30am.
: 2 hours.Meeting point
: Visitor Centre of Pacs del Penedès: Finca el Maset s/n, Pacs del Penedès (a 3km from Vilafranca del Penedès).How to get there
- Train: Rodalies (suburban rail) Renfe R4 + Taxi. From Barcelona-Sants or Barcelona-Plaça Catalunya stations - trains to Vilafranca del Penedès + Taxi (taxi rank outside the station).
- Car: from the AP-7 or AP-2 motorways, exit 28. BP 2121 road from Vilafranca to Sant Martí Sarroca. GPS - 01º39'58"E 41º20'58"N.
Customer services provider: BODEGAS TORRES