One-day skiing trip to the skiable domain Alp 2500, which is home to the two ski resorts of La Molina and Masella, and offers 135 km of ski runs, making it Catalonia’s largest skiable area. Alp 2500 has a vertical drop of 935 m and 117 ski runs to suit all levels, as well as 39 ski lifts.
Coaches from Barcelona.Itinerary:
BBarcelona – Sabadell – Terrassa – La Molina or Masella through the Cadí Tunnel (according to weather and road conditions).What does your booking include?
- All included ticket:
- Round trip.
- Ski pass.
- Skiing insurance.
- A guide travels on board throughout the trip.
- Material (skis or Snow, boots, sticks and helmet).
from 23rd December to 2nd April.Closed:
24/12, 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.Departures:
Monday to Sunday.Departure time:
at 6.45am.Return time:
English, Catalan and Spanish.Meeting point:
Plaça Catalunya 19, stop Hard Rock Café, in front of Olivia Plaza Hotel.
- You should arrive 15min before departure time.
- All the members of the group who have made the booking must bring valid ID or a passport and show them to our booking agents, otherwise the booking will not be valid.
- Optional with an additional cost: skiwear hire on arrival (20€).
- Children aged between 4 to 15 must be accompanied by their parents.
- Children aged 0-4 will require a seat on the coach. The cost of travel will be 10€ (price of transport). If the child wishes to ski, they will have to buy a special ski pass on the slopes.
- Ski clothing is available for hire on the slopes.
- Young people aged 16 and 17 who are travelling alone must bring written permission signed by their parents or legal guardians (in duplicate) and provide a contact phone number.
- Bus arrives to La Molina, Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday. Bus arrives to Masella, Tuesday Thursday Sunday.
- For departures from Sabadell (7.15am) or Terrassa (7.30am) call our Call Center 34 932 853 832.
Proveïdor del servei: VIATGES PLUS SA