Sample the city's finest chocolates, sweets and cakes. Sign up for the authentic and unique Barcelona Sweet Tour, created by Food & Wine Tours. A guided walking tour with tastings that will take you to a selection of chocolate shops, patisseries and cafés in the Gothic Quarter and Born.
The tour begins at the unique gastronomic temple, Tour, Tapas & Friends, which was set up under the slow food philosophy and has become a place of pilgrimage for foodies visiting Barcelona. Here, you'll taste two select chocolates or sweets with a drink.
Afterwards, a local guide will take you through the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter
. If you pay close attention, you'll smell the aroma of chocolate wafting through the air.
You'll then continue with 10 different and surprising tastings of a variety of Spanish treats, such as melindros and churros.
You'll visit cake shops and cafés with your group of sweet lovers. Groups are limited to 15 people maximum. While you enjoy the sweetest walking tour, you'll gain first-hand knowledge of the importance of the cake- and chocolate-making tradition in Catalonia.
Are you ready to discover the most luscious side of Barcelona?What does your booking include?
- Walking tour with a specialist English-speaking guide.
- 5 stops with more than 10 tastings of chocolate, sweets and drinks.
- Free wi-fi at the meeting point
- from 2nd January to 28th February: on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10.30am. English.
- from 1st March to 30th September: from Monday to Friday at 10.30am. English.
- from 1st March to 30th September: from Monday to Friday at 10.30am. Spanish.
- from 1st October to 31st December: on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10.30am. English.
: 1/1, 5/1, 6/1, 30/3,2/4,1/5,21/5,15/8,11/9,24/9,12/10,1/11,6/12,8/12,25/12 and 26/12.Language
: English and Spanish.Length
: from 2 hours and a half to three hours.Meeting Point
: Tours, Tapas & Friends. Gastronomic Centre. c/ Pintor Fortuny, 12. Metro L1: pl. Catalunya stop. Bus: 14 and 59.
- Please arrive 10 minuts before the tour commences.
- Minimum numbers per group, two people and maximum 15 pax.
- No Handicap accessibility
- Infants under 4 are free, no food or drink provided.
- Vegetarian and celiac options are no available.
Customer services provider: TALLER PROJECTES OCI