Don't miss the most impressive views of Barcelona at the Tibidabo Amusement Park. Hop on board the funicular with your family and check out the "Sky Walk" and enjoy unforgettable moments at this iconic attraction filled with the memories of several generations.
Come with your family and enjoy the thrilling rides and attractions at Tibidabo Park. Hop on board the huge panoramic Ferris wheel
, the Giradabo, where you'll feel as if you're up in the clouds!
Visit the Automata Museum
and guess which one Walt Disney wanted to buy, or take a romantic ride on the horses on the Carousel. Did you known that the Aeroplane ride is really powered by its propeller? Come and discover all the secrets of this fantastic amusement park which is the oldest one in Spain and the third oldest in Europe.
There's no better way to get to the park than the funicular. It first opened more than 100 years ago and remains the main means of access to the top of the hill. Choose the most suitable ticket type depending on how much time you've got and discover this unique park that stands more than 500 metres above sea level
.What does your booking include?
- Return ticket for the funicular
- One-day ticket to the historic area of the park with access to two attractions or more according to the type of ticket chosen:
- Historic Up & Down: Entrance with access to the historic attractions: Cel Building, Atalaya, Museu dels Autòmats (Automata Museum), Carousel, Aeroplane , Pony Rodeo, Rio Grande, Les Llaunes.
- Smart Up & Down: Entrance with access to the Giradabo and Museu dels Autòmats (Automata Museum).
: daily, except 25th and 26th December.
- March, November and December: 12noon - 4pm.
- April and October: 11am-5pm.
- May, June and September: 11am-6pm.
- July: 11am-7pm.
- August: 11am-8pm.
: Tibidabo Funicular ticket office: Pl. del Doctor Andreu. How to get to Funicular ticket office: Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat, Avda. del Tibidabo stop + Blue tram or bus 196.
- Ticket validity: 3 moths from date of purchase.
- Proof of age must be provided at the ticket office when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- Tickets for people with disability (minimum 33% degree of disability) can only be acquired at the at the Customer Services Desk at the main entrance of the park (at plaça Tibidabo, 3-4) by presenting the corresponding accreditation.
Customer services provider: PARC D'ATRACCIONS DEL TIBIDABO