Enjoy a different, fun-packed day out at Spain's biggest theme park, PortAventura. The ticket includes travel from Barcelona to the park and back and entry to all the rides and attractions.
Discover the world of PortAventura and enjoy its five worlds
: the Mediterranean, Mexico, the Far West, China and Polynesia.
Have fun on over 37 rides and attractions
and enjoy 100 daily performances
along with the traditional cuisine from each country and region at the 76 bars and restaurants
throughout the park.
Drop by Sésamo Aventura
, the family park where the little ones can meet its magical inhabitants.What does your booking include?
- Bus from Barcelona.
- One-day entry to PortAventura.
- Option PortAventura + Camp Nou Experience: Admission to the Museu del FC. Barcelona.
- From 1/4 to 28/4: Monday and Saturday, departure at 9.30am.
- From 29/4 to 15/5: Saturday, departure at 9.30am.
- From 16/5 to 19/6: Monday and Saturday at 9.30am.
- From 20/6 to 11/9: Monday to Sunday, departure at 9.30am.
- From 12/9 to 31/10: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, departure at 9.30am.
- From 1/11 to 18/12: Saturday, departure at 9.30am
- From 19/12 to 8/1: Monday and Saturday at 9.30am.
: 1/1 and 25/12.Length of trip
: 12 hours approximately.Meeting point
: Julià Travel office. 5, Balmes. Metro: L1 and L2, Universitat stop or L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Bus: 14 and 59. FGC: Catalunya stop.
- Please, arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- Food not included.
- Under 3s: free entry.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets to the Camp Nou Experience will be issued at the Julià Travel office on the day of the trip to PortAventura.
- Transfers to the Camp Nou are not included.
- The ticket for the Camp Nou Experience is valid until 31/12/16.
- Camp Nou Experience not available: 3, 5, 6, 18 and 21/12
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL