Enjoy all the advantages of the bike without any of the effort. Peaceful cycling routes accompanied by our expert guides who will show you the city's main buildings, parks, shops and most fashionable districts.
You'll make regular stops along the way to listen to the guide's descriptions
and take photos
of the landmarks.
The tours go along traffic-free roads and cycle lanes
. The visits to the parks are on foot so you can enjoy them to the full.
You can choose from the following routes
What does your booking include?
- Gaudí Highlights: Cathedral, Born Centre Cultural, Ciutadella Park, Arc del Triomf, the Monumental bullring, the Sagrada Família, Passeig de Gràcia, Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, Casa Amatller and the Cathedral.
Sagrada Familia Skip the Line option: allows you to end your visit to the Sagrada Família and explore the basilica at your leisure with an audio tour. The guide will meet you at the end of your visit and take you back to the starting point.
- Bohemian Neighbourhoods: Cathedral, Born neighbourhood, el Fossar de les Moreres, Born Centre Cultural, Catalunya Parliament, Olympic Port, Barceloneta, Old Harbour, Columbus Monument, La Rambla, Gothic Quarter, els 4 Gats.
Wine and tapas tasting option: allows you to end your visit with a wine and tapas tasting at La Gran Bodega Maestrazgo or Els 4 Gats.
- English and Spanish/Catalan speaking monitor-guide.
- Electric bike.
- Basket on the front for your personal items.
- Bottle of water.
- Free child seats.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Gaudí Highlights: daily, from 11am to 2pm.
- Sagrada Familia Skip the line: daily, from 11am to 2.30pm.
- Bohemian Neighbourhoods: daily, from 4pm to 6.30pm.
- Bohemian Neighbourhoods - Wine and tapas tasting: daily, from 4pm to 7.30pm.
- Montjuïc and Magic Fountains: from June to October; Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 7pm to 10pm.
- Montjuïc and Magic Fountains night tour: from June to October, Thursday; Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 7pm to 11pm.
25th and 26th December.Language:
English, Catalan and Spanish.Length:
2.30-3 hours.Meeting point:
Montsio, 10. Metro L4: Jaume I. Bus: 17, 45 and V17. Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour departs.
- Small groups (max.10).
- Children aged under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: BARCELONA EBIKES