If you like music and dance you can't miss Ópera y Flamenco. The show is a unique fusion of operatic singing, Spanish operetta and the bewitching spell of flamenco dancing. You can see it at the Palau de la Música Catalana or Teatre Poliorama in Barcelona.
Opera y Flamenco Barcelona
. A Love Story is born from the joining together of well known talented singers and flamenco artists and of the fusion of two passionate European arts.
Seen by more than 2 million spectators, this incredible shows is directed by the award winning Rafael Amargo
, the most important flamenco artist working today.
Opera y Flamenco tells the tormented story of love between the dancers with their souls interpretated by the tenor and soprano.
A show that is unique in its fusion of the beauty of opera with the passion of flamenco.What does your booking include?
: Carlos Caro (violín), Martín Meléndez (cello), Jacobo Sanchez (cajón), Pau Vallet (guitar) and David Granato (piano)Soloists
: Alina Furman (soprano) and Ezquiel Casamada (tenor)Bailaores
: Vanessa Galvez "La Lirio", Iván Alcalá and Pepe Flores.Cantaores
: Fefa Gómez and J."El Duende"Art Direction
: Rafael Amargo
Dates and Times
- Teatre Poliorama: days 4, 13 and 18; at 7pm.
- Palau de la Música Catalana: days 8, 22 and 27; at 9.30pm.
- Teatre Poliorama: days 1, 10, 15, and 29; at 7pm. day 19; at 9.30pm.
- Palau de la Música Catalana: days 5 and 24; at 9.30pm.
- Teatre Poliorama: days 26, 28, and 30; at 7pm. days 3 and 10; at 9.30pm.
- Teatre Poliorama: day 3; at 7pm. days 1; at 9.30pm.
- Teatre Poliorama. La Rambla 115. Metro: L1 and L3, plaça Catalunya. Bus: 14, 59 and 91.
- Palau de la Música Catalana. Palau de la Música, 4-6. Metro: L1 and L4, Urquinaona. Bus: 17, 45 and V17.
Customer services provider: ÓPERA Y FLAMENCO
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".