Go to a concert at the Palau Gomis, a baroque building that is also the home of the Museu Europeu d’Art Modern de Barcelona. Enjoy a cultural tour and end the afternoon listening to live music and enjoying a drink and snack.
The MEAM is located in the iconic, bohemian Born district, one of Barcelona’s key cultural and shopping areas which is a must for tourists and locals alike. You enter the museum through a large courtyard lined with sculptures.
Before the concert, you’ll have the opportunity to visit the collection which features the finest contemporary figurative art
. This is the MEAM’s distinctive feature and what sets it apart from other contemporary art museums. The main gallery is a work of art in its own right because the restoration project has preserved all the original paintings and wall and ceiling decorations intact. The MEAM has been awarded the FAD Decorative Arts Prize and is a unique setting to enjoy a concert.
Depending on the day, you’ll be able to enjoy a classical music concert with coffee, tea or cakes; a jazz, blues or Latin fusion concert with a glass of cava, or a swing concert with crisps and olives.
What does your booking include?
- Admission to the MEAM art collection.
- Concert, drink and snack.
Museum opening times
: 5pm to 6pm.
- Classical concerts, Saturday from 6pm to 7.30pm.
- Jazz, blues or Latin fusion concerts, Friday from 6pm to 8pm.
- Flamenco concerts, from June to September, Thursdays at 6pm.
: c/ Barra de Ferro 5. Metro L4, Jaume I stop. Bus 17, 19, 40, 45 and 120.
- Reduced admission for over 65s, students and disabled. (Requisite accreditation must be provided.)
- Under 3s, admission free.
Customer services provider: MUSEU EUROPEU D’ART MODERN (MEAM)