Hop onto a TP Scoot, a fun electric scooter which will allow you to explore the city’s pedestrianised zones and narrow streets while seated in comfort. The TP Scoot is lightweight and safe, has a long battery life and can be recharged anywhere.
If you think scooters are for kids, it's time to try a TP Scoot, a fun electric scooter
which you can use to enjoy the seafront, from Columbus monument to Fòrum area, ride along Arc de Triomf or go for a spin in the Parc de la Ciutadella without exerting yourself.
Similar to a small petrol scooter, the TP Scoot offers you all the comfort of riding a bike
without needing a helmet or special licence. You can see the entire city
at speeds of up to 25 kilometres an hour without tiring yourself out.
Anybody can drive a TP Scoot with its simple instructions. What are you waiting for to try one?What does your booking include?
- TP Scoot scooter hire suitable for sidewalk and bike lane.
- Technical instructions.
- Comprehensive 5 euros damage insurance is not included.
: daily, 10am-8pm.Meeting point
: c/ Doctor Aiguader, 9. Metro L4, Barceloneta station. Bus: 17, 36, 39, 40, 45, 57 and 59.
- The child's scooter is valid for children from 10 to 16 years old.
- You will need to bring ID or your original passport.
- When hiring, you will need to leave a 100€ credit card deposit for each sccoter.
- Insurance of 5 euros per vehicle rented, NOT included.
Fournisseur de services de clients: RENT ELECTRIC