Hop onto a TP Scoot, a fun electric scooter which will allow you to explore the city’s pedestrianised zones and narrow streets while seated in comfort. The TP Scoot is lightweight and safe, has a long battery life and can be recharged anywhere.
If you think scooters are for kids, it’s time to try a TP Scoot, a fun electric scooter
which you can use to ride along La Rambla, enjoy the seafront or go for a spin in the Parc de la Ciutadella without exerting yourself.
Similar to a small petrol scooter, the TP Scoot offers you all the comfort of riding a bike
without needing a helmet or special licence. You can see the entire city
at speeds of up to 25 kilometres an hour without tiring yourself out.
Anybody can drive a TP Scoot with its simple instructions. What are you waiting for to try one?What does your booking include?
- TP Scoot on-road scooter hire.
- Technical instructions.
: daily, 9am-9pm.Meeting point
: c/ Doctor Aiguader, 9. Metro L4, Barceloneta station. Bus: 17, 36, 39, 40, 45, 57 and 59.
- The child's scooter is valid for children from 10 to 16 years old.
- The maximum speed of the child's scooter can be restricted to 12 or 20km/h according to your preference.
- You will need to bring ID or your original passport.
- When hiring, you will need to leave a 100€ credit card deposit.
Customer services provider: RENT ELECTRIC