If you're planning a visit to Barcelona and want to discover the city from one of its main attractions – the sea – on board an amazing 12-metre sailboat, this is an opportunity you just can't miss.
Enjoy Barcelona's urban landscape from the sea
as you become one of the crew members on a 12-metre sailboat with a professional skipper who will take you on this Mediterranean private voyage that can last between two hours and a whole day.
The trips depart daily from the Olympic Marina
and travel along the coastline as far as the old harbour, the Port Vell, where you'll see cruisers in their berths. Your last view before returning to the Olympic Marina will be the Maremagnum and the Columbus Monument. On the all-day trips, if weather conditions allow, and depending on the time of year, you'll be able to have a swim out at sea. During the trip the boat will moor at a marina where you'll be able to disembark and eat at your leisure, or drop anchor off the coast so you can enjoy a meal on board.What does your booking include?
- 12-metre sailboat trip (2h, 4h or 8 hours, depending on the selected option).
- Private 2 hours: daily, at 10am, 12.15pm, 3pm and 5.15pm.
- Private 4 hours: daily, at 10am and at 3pm.
- Private all day: daily, at 10am.
English, Catalan, Spanish and Italian.Meeting Point:
Olympic Marina at the mooring bay 2858 (in front of Mapfre tower). Metro: L4, Ciutadella Vila Olímpica stop. Bus 36, 45, 59, 71, 92, V21 and H16. Tram T4, parada Ciutadella Vila Olímpica.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- All-day trips will be determined by wind and sea conditions.
- Maximunm passenger luxury yacht: 9 people.
- Under 4s travel free.
- We recommend you wear trainers or boat shoes, casual clothing in keeping with the season of the year and bring a complete change of clothing, shower gel and sun cream.
- Picnic or tapas menu available on the exclusive trips.
Customer services provider: SKYLINEBCN