Discover the historic streets of Barcelona as you sample and enjoy delicious tapas which are one of the city's main culinary specialities. You'll also discover centuries-old emporia selling all kinds of products typical of Catalan cuisine.
Relax and sample some tapas
accompanied by a nice cool beer while the guide tells you some interesting anecdotes and stories about each place you'll visit.
You'll begin your tapas trail on La Rambla. You'll visit the famous Boqueria Market
where you'll be able to enjoy the amazing contrast of colours, aromas and activity. It's the perfect place to find out why Mediterranean cuisine is internationally renowned for its ingredients.
Next you'll head for the Gothic Quarter and explore the narrow streets with their grocer's shops, some of them dating back hundreds of years, where you'll find many typical ingredients of Catalan cuisine.
Take the opportunity to wander through Barcelona's historic streets, sample the finest local gastronomy with a specialist guide while you discover the city's culinary treasures.What does your booking include?
- Three-hour tour led by a professional guide specialising in gastronomy.
- Welcome drink.
- Guided tasting of three products.
- Free WiFi at the departure point.
- Tasting of eight hot and cold tapas and two glasses of wine, beer, cider or water.
- Monday to Saturday at 5pm. English.
- From 1st Mai to 30th September: Monday, Wendsday, Friday and Saturday, at 5pm. Spanish.
: English ans Spanish.Closed
: 1/1, 5/1, 6/1, 30/3,2/4,1/5,21/5,15/8,11/9,24/9,12/10,1/11,6/12,8/12,25/12 and 26/12.
: 3 hours.Meeting point
: Tours, Tapas and Friends. Gastronomic Centre (c/Pintor Fortuny 12, Barcelona). Metro: L1 Catalunya stop. Buses: 14 and 59.
- Please arrive 10 minuts before the tour commences.
- Free for under 4s, tasting not included.
- Ask at the moment of the booking for celiac-free and vegetarian options.
- It is not accesible for disabled people.
- Groups maximum 15 pax.
Customer services provider: TALLER PROJECTES OCI