Discover the historic streets of Barcelona as you sample and enjoy delicious tapas which are one of the city's main culinary specialities. You'll also discover centuries-old emporia selling all kinds of products typical of Catalan cuisine.
Relax and sample some tapas accompanied by a nice cool beer while the guide tells you some interesting anecdotes and stories about each place you'll visit.
You'll begin your tapas trail on La Rambla. You'll visit the famous Boqueria Market where you'll be able to enjoy the amazing contrast of colours, aromas and activity. It's the perfect place to find out why Mediterranean cuisine is internationally renowned for its ingredients.
Next you'll head for the Gothic Quarter and explore the narrow streets with their grocer's shops, some of them dating back hundreds of years, where you'll find many typical ingredients of Catalan cuisine.
Take the opportunity to wander through Barcelona's historic streets, sample the finest local gastronomy with a specialist guide while you discover the city's culinary treasures.
What does your booking include?
- Two-hour tour led by a professional guide specialising in gastronomy.
- Guided tasting of three products with bread and a drink included.
- Free WiFi at the departure point.
- Tour of the Boqueria Market.
- Two stops at a bar or restaurants, tasting of seven hot and cold tapas and two glasses of wine, beer or cider.
Monday to Saturday at 5pm.
1/1, 6/01, 3/04, 6/04, 1/05, 1/06, 24/06, 15/08, 11/09, 24/09, 12/10, 1/11, 6/12, 8/12, 25/12 and 26/12.
Tours, Tapas and Friends. Gastronomic Centre (c/Pintor Fortuny 12, Barcelona). Metro L1 Catalunya station. Buses 14 and 59.
- Please arrive 10 minuts before the tour commences.
- Free for under 4s, tasting not included.
- Ask at the moment of the booking for celiac-free and vegetarian options.
- It is not accesible for disabled people.
Customer services provider: TALLER PROJECTES OCI