Discover the historic streets of Barcelona as you sample and enjoy delicious tapas which are one of the city’s main culinary specialities. You’ll also discover centuries-old emporia selling all kinds of products typical of Catalan cuisine.
Relax and sample some tapas accompanied by a nice cool beer while the guide tells you some interesting anecdotes and stories about each place you’ll visit.
You’ll begin your tapas trail on La Rambla. You’ll visit the famous Boqueria Market where you’ll be able to enjoy the amazing contrast of colours, aromas and activity. It’s the perfect place to find out why Mediterranean cuisine is internationally renowned for its ingredients.
Next you’ll head for the Gothic Quarter and explore the narrow streets with their grocer’s shops, some of them dating back hundreds of years, where you’ll find many typical ingredients of Catalan cuisine.
Take the opportunity to wander through Barcelona’s historic streets, sample the finest local gastronomy with a specialist guide while you discover the city’s culinary treasures.
What is included?
- Two-hour tour led by a professional guide specialising in gastronomy
- Guided tasting of three products with bread and a drink included
- Free WiFi at the departure point
- Tour of the Boqueria Market
- Two stops at a bar or restaurants, tasting of seven hot and cold tapas and two glasses of wine, beer or cider.